We can trace the concept of soul retrieval back to ancient times when illness and disharmony was regarded as an issue of the spirit. Ancient shamans operated under the belief that all physical disharmony resulted from an illness of the soul, so they would journey into the underworld to retrieve any missing fragments of energy. Since those times, there has been much written regarding the effects of trauma on the energy of the soul. Modern day clinical psychologists, like Dr. William Baldwin, used soul retrieval methods in his clinical practice.
This course will help you understand and assess the possibility of soul loss and soul fragmentation that has resulted from trauma. Past life traumas, birth traumas, death traumas, and even minor events that one would not associate with trauma, impact the soul to create illness, false personality traits, addictions, phobias, and characteristics that might not be true to an individual’s core vibrations. Like assembling pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, healers, individuals, shamans, and intuitive energy workers, can facilitate the return of soul fragments. The key is knowing how to pinpoint the issue and target the return of the consciousness energy. This course includes eight tutorial videos to complement the teachings.
Under this program, you will conclude with a greater understanding of the following.
- the history of shamanic healing
- Dr. William Baldwin’s philosophy and techniques
- the meaning of soul fragmentation
- categories of fragmentation
- energy assessment of soul loss
- how to deal with a soul exchange
- healthy soul impressions
- divination rods
- common symptoms of a soul fragmentation
- effective meditations
- the consciousness retrieval process
- factors that contribute to a lack of success
- functional integration and aspects of recovery
- behavior modification
- useful questions
- learning through case studies
- articles that explain
Self Investment $199*
The total when purchased separately is $547. Buy the entire level for $444* Buy Now